var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1844567-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
In mid-2009 the Steering Committee for the establishment of the Australian Register of Naturopaths and Herbalists called for submissions on the registration arrangements for the professions of naturopathy and Western herbal medicine. Due to demand submissions were extended until March 2010.
A public call was made in The Australian newspaper, via media release and major naturopathic and Western herbal medicine stakeholders were directly asked to submit. These major stakeholders were asked directly to ensure all major stakeholders were able to represent their views on this topic.
Links to pdf versions of submissions:
- Australian Ayurvedic Medical Council
- Chiropractors Association of Australia
- Mr Gary Hancock, Victoria
- Mr John Bobbin, New South Wales
- Ms Kaye Brydson, Victoria
- Ms Kerry Lee Jury, South Australia
- National Herbalists Association of Australia (see note 1)
- New South Wales Health Care Complaints Commission (see note 2)
- Ms Randa Karzon, Queensland
- School of Health and Human Sciences, Southern Cross University
- Southern School of Natural Therapies
- Western Australian Office of Health Review
Note 1:Â Please find NHAA attachments mentioned in submission here:Â NHAA Attachments
Note 2: The recommended amendments to the site have been made. The issue refers to the differences between specific common and legal uses of the word retrospective and prospective. The words have been replaced with proactive and reactive. The intended meaning of affected statements has remained unchanged.